• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert HM

Smash Cadet
oh god villager you are even more messed up than I thought you were before (this is inside villagers net)

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Oh cool, you found my art!

It looks like people like them as well, I might try to make more one day.
So sorry man I didn't know it was your art I just found it in the internet I think it was in the Tumblr or something anyway I apologize for using like that without your permission and for all the credit I taken so far is there any way to transfer those likes to you then tell me I be glad to do it.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
So sorry man I didn't know it was your art I just found it in the internet I think it was in the Tumblr or something anyway I apologize for using like that without your permission and for all the credit I taken so far is there any way to transfer those likes to you then tell me I be glad to do it.
It's on tumblr now? I just started on the mcleodgaming forums.

May you give me a link to this so called tumblr link?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
It's on tumblr now? I just started on the mcleodgaming forums.

May you give me a link to this so called tumblr link?
Sorry man I can not give you the link because in order to do that I need to search it again I just download it somewhere in the Tumblr or somewhere in another site I not sure yet and yes I'm remember to seen that art in that forum before look man Like I'm said before I'm sorry didn't meant take your art like that if you want I can delete it from my post.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Sorry man I can not give you the link because in order to do that I need to search it again I just download it somewhere in the Tumblr or somewhere in another site I not sure yet and yes I'm remember to seen that art in that forum before look man Like I'm said before I'm sorry didn't meant take your art like that if you want I can delete it from my post.
No it's alright (keep the post up), can you just go into your history and try to find that link?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
No it's alright (keep the post up), can you just go into your history and try to find that link?
Sorry I Just Cleaned Everything even my cookies and cache in my laptop yesterday by using ccleaner maybe I could be this site: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25314.html. but there's a chance that might be other site so let you know if I see your art in other site.

Bert HM

Smash Cadet
Both the characters are actually still inside the box, also, weird pose:

Palutena is just awesome:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
44b.png

It's actually bigger on the inside. All blue space containers are.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
We need to go bigger.

Looks like Luigi is literally in his brother's shadow this time.

On a side note, that was as zoomed out as I could make it. Mario is so big he doesn't fit on the screen.

Last edited:

Bert HM

Smash Cadet
Nice pics! I got 100+ on my wii u... But how do i get them on my pc?
You can save to an SD card form your Wii U, then when you put it in your computer they will just be jpgs as if you took them with a camera, unfortunately you can't do the same with replays as they are in a proprietary format and not a video format.

Sanic speeed!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Guys can u help me. I don't know how to upload a pic in my replies :p
If it is a web image click the image icon between the smilies and media icons. Then insert the image url.
If you are uploading an image click the upload a file button next to post reply and select the image file.

I see that you're new so you might be unable to post images until you're post count is higher.
Also please don't double post. If you want to post again but no one has posted after you, just edit your post and add the new stuff.

Last edited:

AGuyThatLikesWiiU

Smash Rookie
If it is a web image click the image icon next between the smilies and media icons. Then insert the image url.
If you are uploading an image click the upload a file button next to post reply and select the image file.

I see that you're new so you might be unable to post images until you're post count is higher.
Also please don't double post. If you want to post again but no one has posted after you, just edit your post and add the new stuff.
Cant find the ''upload a file'' button. And th URL doesn't work!

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You just double posted again. That is seen as spam and can net you infractions from moderators.
Please edit your posts instead of making a new one if there aren't any after it.
Also your image isn't working.
Cant find the ''upload a file'' button. And th URL doesn't work!
If you don't have an upload a file to the right of your post reply button, the I'd say you have insufficient privileges and need a higher post count (I think 10 posts is what you need. Also don't just spam to get to 10 posts).
Did you copy the image url? Try right clicking the image and selecting copy image url, then try re-inserting it in your previous post. If that doesn't work I'd say it's a similar situation to the upload a file thing.

Last edited:

AGuyThatLikesWiiU

Smash Rookie
You just double posted again. That is seen as spam and can net you infractions from moderators.
Please edit your posts instead of making a new one if there aren't any after it.
Also your image isn't working.
I know. BUT WHERE IS THE ''upload file'' BUTTON??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom