• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Changed the post. Decided the mustache looked better closer to the bottom. ¦D

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Why did we get this guy instead of Wolf again?
Wolf is not a dog ******** like Falco is, He's a bad*** mercenary, who doesn't tralala doggies.:troll:
(anyone get the reference? tralala?trolololo?)
It's bald I can't look otherwise I'll see my reflection on his head, seriously why is Shulk so smooth? Is it because the other girls are wearing dresses?

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Move away :4villager: there's a new killer in town...:4olimar: . We were all wrong.
:4olimar:: That's what happens when you don't buy Pikmin 3.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like how everybody is quoting this... anyway, for the first time Im scared from seeing Olimar.
Future Pikmin Halloween... Or this is the true colors of Olimar.

It's not SSB4, but it's kind of sweet to see that everyone's just friends. I guess Wolf's not a morning person.

The puns...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Duck is Evil confirmed

OBLIGATORY STICKER:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I really enjoyed this comic. I really like the small detail at the very end of a PS4 gathering dust and webs XD. That will def be the case with my PS4 when the Wii U SSB launches =P
That's not a PS4, it's his 3DSXL... It's a metaphor for how everyone will abandon Smash 3DS for the Wii U version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom