• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There's no way the the ban's actually going to last that long. So I wonder how long it'll actually end up lasting for...

Whatever happens it's probably going to get patched eventually.

(it is real right? I didn't miss anything did I?)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actually that was not the only case...

Probably is a calculation glitch; the game throws a negative value or something and the system rolls over to an extremely high number in response

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Actually that was not the only case...

Probably is a calculation glitch; the game throws a negative value or something and the system rolls over to an extremely high number in response
Yea it is a glitch Nintendo are working o patch as fast as possible.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Wait so there s Mario and Peach, Palutena and (Dark?) Pit, Robin and Lucina, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Link and Zelda, Villager, but who's the girl at the bottom holding the pumpkin? God this is bothering me more than it should....

Edit: Sorry I meant to quote that fanart Ultramario posted last page, but my phone doesnt want to...

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Wait so there s Mario and Peach, Palutena and (Dark?) Pit, Robin and Lucina, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Link and Zelda, Villager, but who's the girl at the bottom holding the pumpkin? God this is bothering me more than it should....

Edit: Sorry I meant to quote that fanart Ultramario posted last page, but my phone doesnt want to...
Female Robin I think

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Female Robin I think
Oooooooh right. I always forget about her because I m more of a Male Robin player. I was actually thinking it could be Rosalina cause of how she holds the pumpkin, but yea, its Femald Robin. Thanks^^

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Wow, the comment section increased rapidly when I left...
Banned into oblivion
I can hear the echos of Captain Falcon / Fox's show me your moves / here I come spams and the endless wake of Little Mac counters...

What time is it you say ?
Well it certainly isn't Shulk time.:4shulk:
Man what a bunch of Jocker's
"We're all in this for Ridley"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom