• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
So there is a man in Florida who made a petition for Smash Bros to come to the PS Vita. I know this isn't a picture, but it's too hilarious not to post. Here's the link.

According to this man: "Many of us Sony fans don't want to buy an underpowered console like the Nintendo 3DS, but we would gladly buy a quality title like Smash Bros," writes Smith in a recent Change.org petition. "Not only would it be benefical [sic] for both fans and Nintendo, but probably also REQUIRED by US anititrust [sic] law, since Nintendo has a monopoly on games like Smash Bros. by virtue of having no competing title."

The funniest part is that over 1000 people signed this... The poor fools. The tears of PS fanboys are truly delicious :4greninja:, go play your PS All Stars Battle ****.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
So there is a man in Florida who made a petition for Smash Bros to come to the PS Vita. I know this isn't a picture, but it's too hilarious not to post. Here's the link.

According to this man: "Many of us Sony fans don't want to buy an underpowered console like the Nintendo 3DS, but we would gladly buy a quality title like Smash Bros," writes Smith in a recent Change.org petition. "Not only would it be benefical [sic] for both fans and Nintendo, but probably also REQUIRED by US anititrust [sic] law, since Nintendo has a monopoly on games like Smash Bros. by virtue of having no competing title."

The funniest part is that over 1000 people signed this... The poor fools. The tears of PS fanboys are truly delicious :4greninja:, go play your PS All Stars Battle ****.
I think this petition was mentioned a few times in this thread already, but it's still fun to look back at this stuff.
Have you noticed the 3 current most popular comments on the petition?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

There are actually quite a few notable PSAS trolls who I think would do that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom