• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
....actually, yes he does.
Sword thrusts are common techniques for swordsmen and the move is meant to be a variant of Warlock Punch.

When I heard that it was a custom option, it's exactly what I expected to be like.
Well, I expected him to slash with it, not just have it as a B move. Oh well...

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
....actually, yes he does.
Sword thrusts are common techniques for swordsmen and the move is meant to be a variant of Warlock Punch.

When I heard that it was a custom option, it's exactly what I expected to be like.
Well, I pretty much expected him to actually slash with it, not just use it in a :GCB: move. Oh well...

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I thought it was my crappy connection, but then I realized it was another page. Sorry about that. You can delete that if you want, mods.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Saw this in someone's sig. May not be funny, but it sure is neat and all kinds of awesome.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
FULL ROSTER SPOILERS.

If you've already been spoiled, the image below is literally how I feel about all the bias complaining...

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Do you really think everyone else wants ten million Kid Icarus characters? Geez, not everyone is this stupid. :|
No, people are complaining about Sakurai being biased about the franchises he worked on, Kid Icarus in particular.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
No, people are complaining about Sakurai being biased about the franchises he worked on, Kid Icarus in particular.
Oh, I see. Well, didn't people say that about the Kirby franchise in Brawl? That was one of the reasons he left out Dedede and Meta Knight in Melee, according to Did You Know Gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom