• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
An odd thing about Wolf's trophy is that you can look under his eyepatch at the right angle and...there's absolutely nothing wrong with his eye...

I'd get a screenshot, but it's kinda difficult to get...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
An odd thing about Wolf's trophy is that you can look under his eyepatch at the right angle and...there's absolutely nothing wrong with his eye...

He's got STYYYLE.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Lazy effort by Sakurai in Star Fox 2 he has a scar over his right eye,but a scar none the less. Ever since then its been his left eye,but Sakurai forgot the scar.

Made this since November 21st is about a month away

I disapprove your actions Sakurai.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
While not funny, it is badass to see your three mains on the same victory screen with their natural colour, on the same team.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Introducing a brand new sitcom, "Everybody loves Ness":

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom