• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Newcomers *DO NOT post explicit content*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
So... I made this thread because I like seeing community made, funny smash newcomers made in a image-editing application. If you want, you can post one here. BUT I will not allow explicit or inappropriate images to be posted. If you do, Your comment will be flagged. I only flag it because I think the higher-ups at smash boards should look at it, not me. I feel that would be much more fair than if I deleted it myself. So please, don't post inappropriate pictures. So with that in mind, post something that you whipped up in photoshop or any other image program. I don't have photoshop, but i do have another app that can makes things like this:
ManRayMan.jpg

Yes, I am brilliant.By the way, The ManRayMan image idea came from the Rayman leak.
With all this said, have fun posting a newcomer YOU thought of here. I can't wait to see your photos!:laugh:

Update: You can also post hand-drawn pictures as well, in case you don't have an image editing program.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace

POWER OF PHOTOSHOP (I put in "Drinks In" because Godot Drinks 17 cups of coffee a day. Power of capcom)

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Can I post hand-drawn things? Or just SpongeBob memes with a character's face in it? I recently read that Sakurai thought about having Ayumi Tachibana in Melee so I imagined Ayumi hitting Mario with a briefcase.
11081163_667680396688116_73709441450745632_n.jpg

Excuse my noob tier drawing skills, I'm no pro yet.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Can I post hand-drawn things? Or just SpongeBob memes with a character's face in it? I recently read that Sakurai thought about having Ayumi Tachibana in Melee so I imagined Ayumi hitting Mario with a briefcase.View attachment 44982
89% Better than my drawings. I can only draw like a cartoonish style.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Can I post hand-drawn things? Or just SpongeBob memes with a character's face in it? I recently read that Sakurai thought about having Ayumi Tachibana in Melee so I imagined Ayumi hitting Mario with a briefcase.View attachment 44982
It can be a hand-drawn picture as well, gotta update the thread.
Also, thats better than what i can draw. Nice work!

Last edited:
watch the double and triple posting. If you are the most recent poster, use the edit feature instead. (on the bottom left of your post)

that or put all of those replies in one post in the first place

Last edited:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
watch the double and triple posting. If you are the most recent poster, use the edit feature instead. (on the bottom left of your post)

that or put all of those replies in one post in the first place
Well, I feel putting all reply in one post would be a bit difficult, since i'm having trouble doing that and not sounding like a machine (i have a hard time trying not to), but i might try later, sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom