• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
Sorry teeman, but im gonna have to agree with gregunit here, these recent pics havnt been funny at all, and captions dont help unless you can really do it well. Those other sexual pics, that you guys seem to flip out about, have been hilarious. And really, it is just a game after all, you guys just need to chill.

hmm,maybe your right..keep it going..

Tau

Smash Apprentice
Those other sexual pics, that you guys seem to flip out about, have been hilarious. And really, it is just a game after all, you guys just need to chill.
i dont think they're funny, it's almost like that's all you guys can think of. it's getting old.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Heh... lol. I always wondered if there was a thread for snapshots, though I never could find it. Regardless, I find most of this stuff "casual photographer", whereas I'll get an idea, and I'll capitalize on it. I feel that the picture should speak for itself, the caption only adding a little flavor, instead of the picture getting the funny from the caption.

There are a few I want to give props to for outstanding pictures:
The Janitor - nice R-rated stuff
HideousBeing, - The Link v Ganon is gold, that PeachxDaisy is simply amazing; PERFECT spacing, looks like that took a while to get
Watertails - I've got what's essentially a better pic of that weird Samus
Norweigan Link - Nice pic-story, lol. Nifty idea
Joka - Giant Bowser riding the turtle, that's one of the better ones... it'd be better if you took it yourself; I can't tell if you just used that site to host the image or if it was put there by somebody else...
*ChronoSquare slaps Ophelious around a bit with a large trout. Furry + Melee = DO NOT WANT.

Oh, and if you guys think I'm full of it, well... just you wait. With Zicore-like luck, (Anyone else pull beam sword to bomb-omb to beam sword, or x7 misfire across FD?) I have perhaps the best snapshot ever, and have made a pic-story to go with it. Because post-text captions are ****, I will edit in the captions for the story. I'll also use the ensuing thread to reveal two techniques I'm fairly certain that no one (or perhaps only very few; that PeachxDaisy looks like it couldn't be done without one of 'em) really knows about... oh, and there'll be some controversial stuff too.

Oh, and the whole Brawl pics idea? Yeah. Uber-lame. All you're doing is adding captions; I thought this was supposed to be peoples' own snapshots.

Tian

Smash Apprentice
Lol, nice pics.

For those who can't have a little humor in their lives, cheer up.

Hejiru

Smash Ace

"I like big butts, and I cannot lie!"

Pikachu: How'd you like 10,000 volts of electricity of that ugly nose of yours?

Pikachu: I can still see you, dummy.

DK: Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny......

I'm HEEEEEEEERE!!!!!

You know what they say about guys with big feet....

Leapfrog!

What sonic pic? I don't see a sonic pic.

Aye munna eet choo!

Don't make me angry....

You won't like me when I'm angry...

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Pikachu's mad about Yoshi tried to do to him.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
I see this on "The Bowser Shrine" and it always cracks me up.

Bowser: Ooh, too much booze. Maybe I'll just--BLUHUHUHUHARRRRRRRGH!
*and from far down the pipe there's a tiny* MAMMA-MIA!

Hejiru

Smash Ace

"I believe I can fly..."

Yoshi: "I believe I can... "*looks down* "Oh, crap."
Pikachu: Hahahaha!

*Kirby pushes Pikachu off after Yoshi*
Kirby: HA HA!

Top Bottom