• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Characters in Brawl

THEWIIStephen

Smash Rookie
Hi there fellow smashers. First of all, this is not a hate thread on ANY character, just a thread discussing funny and strange characters. They can be characters that behave differently (choppy animation, wierd looks or funny glitches) or characters that have hilarious taunts and moves. I hope this thread would light up anyone's day.

You can send links to vids and clips and I might as well check them out.

Ok, I will start off this thread with my personal favorites:
Wario - His moves sets are animated ridiculously and makes many references to fart jokes
G&W - Just like wario but he also has the some of the funniest death animations and no farting
Luigi - His final smash looks freaky

comment and share

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Luigi's Final Smash. As exotic music plays, he performs a dance befitting a sorcerous incantation. A barrier envelops him, negatively impacting all in his area. Random effects include getting launched, sleeping, moving in slow motion, tripping, fainting, and losing attack power. This technique is a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow.
Case closed on Luigi's final smash >_>...it's an acid trip.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Wario: EATS his own motorcycle...
fart attack
taunt where he closes his mouth with his hands
overall craziness

Luigi:
goofy freakin' guy

G&W:
same as luigi

Kirby:
Snake and ROB