• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
I despise when people quote long posts and make us waste our time scrolling past crap we're already tired of.
If it takes more time to complain and then explain your complaint than it does to read the original post, then don't complain at all.

Besides, the picture didn't take mass amounts of scrolling.
It was funnier than what most people put on for huge picture posts.

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman

Snake: Got you sweet cheeks !!:laugh:
Ike: ARRGGH!! Let go of me you little ****, you son of a ****ing **** **** **** ****, im going to tear of your **** and shove them right of your **** **** **** **** **** and then **** **** **** on your **** **** **** **** with **** **** **** in the **** **** and **** **** your **** ****so then you'll have to **** sideways!!!..... ****!!!!:mad:

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
This one might seem a little stupid, but...

Samus: YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!.....

Bring balance to The Force...not leave it in darkness!

Wario: I HATE YOU!!!

Top Bottom