• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Ronick

Smash Rookie

Fox hits Rayquaza's weak point for MASIVE DAMAGE!!!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!

Refferences ftw.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
lets see if master chief got in brawl this is what will happen

Captin falcon grabs uthrow shffl nair shffl upair shffl KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! then after he tries to recover

STOMP!@#!@$!@#$@#

thats how nintendo takes care of buiness. PEACE OUT ALL

plasman

Smash Apprentice
HEY BUDDY!
IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MASTER CHIEF, THEN YOU CAN GO CONTRACT AIDS FROM A PS3!
(I DIDN'T SAY WII BECAUSE EVERYBODY LOVES IT, AND THE PS3 IS JUST SO FUN TO FLAME)

UNITE MY FELLOW MULTI-SYSTEM LOVERS, UNITE!!!!
Since when does me saying I don't want MC in Brawl translate into "I am a multi-system hater"? Or even that I have a problem with Master Chief? Whatever, this MC talk is subtracting from the funny and adding to the serious.

Pit: Being shot with the Lulzkiller gun may cause unwanted side-effects such as limpness and loss of excitement. Please post responsibly.

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
Since when does me saying I don't want MC in Brawl translate into "I am a multi-system hater"? Or even that I have a problem with Master Chief? Whatever, this MC talk is subtracting from the funny and adding to the serious.

Pit: Being shot with the Lulzkiller gun may cause unwanted side-effects such as limpness and loss of excitement. Please post responsibly.
My bad man, i wasn't implying you hated the 360. I was just saying those who only love the wii should expand their horizons.
I'm sorry something as silly as Master Chief getting in the way of what we're all here for...BRAWL!!!

i'm changing my sig after this so no one else tries to start a riot on the boards.
PEACE OUT YA'LL!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman

Look out cosmic B****s its time for

SMASH BROS

IN

SPAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEE
(Que wavy eyebrows)

The person who gets the reference may possibly get my respect.(Except punkomatic, he sux, dont ruin it) Dojo's respect is worth more than you think.

Warning: Dojo's respect cannot not be used as currency in any country and is not reedemable for anything of any value

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

Look out cosmic B****s its time for

SMASH BROS

IN

SPAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEE
(Que wavy eyebrows)

The person who gets the reference may possibly get my respect.(Except punkomatic, he sux, dont ruin it) Dojo's respect is worth more than you think.

Warning: Dojo's respect cannot not be used as currency in any country and is not reedemable for anything of any value
YOU KNOW WHAT DOJO, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!! (RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM ME)
I WOULDN'T EVEN USE YOUR DOJO RESPECT CURRENCY TO WIPE MY DOG'S @$$
ANYWAY, YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T RUIN THE SURPRIZE YOU'RE TRYING TO ELABORATELY UNVEIL TO THE SMASHBOARDS UNIVERSE.

(my pity can't be redeemed or traded in for my friendship, especially for dojo999, the biggest jerkwad this side of the northern hemishphere)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow...what the hell happened to this thread? it used to be full of original humor. now it's just sex jokes over and over again, with a dumb TV or movie reference somewhere in the mix.

Be creative guys. Be original. Get this thread back to its former glory...

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
wow...what the hell happened to this thread? it used to be full of original humor. now it's just sex jokes over and over again, with a dumb TV or movie reference somewhere in the mix.

Be creative guys. Be original. Get this thread back to its former glory...
True, I've tried but the creativity is getting dry...

It makes Kirby sad!

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman

MK: Man, I swear I parked that thing around here!

Narrator: And so, the epic story of the subspace emissary begins...

Top Bottom