• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funnest character

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Falcon and Ganon are objectively the most fun characters.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Youre all wrong, wolf is without a doubt the most fun character.
you get to do all the fun broken tech skill stuff, and still combo just like a falcon THAT HAS MORE OPTIONS TO SWAG

Diddy makes a close 2nd, his combo game is meh, but item play/set ups are incredibly satisfying

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I play around with a lot of characters, and ganon is the funnest and most satisfying
except vs marth, then I cry

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Youre all wrong, wolf is without a doubt the most fun character.
you get to do all the fun broken tech skill stuff, and still combo just like a falcon THAT HAS MORE OPTIONS TO SWAG

Diddy makes a close 2nd, his combo game is meh, but item play/set ups are incredibly satisfying
Nah
He is the most swag

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Wolf and Lucas are the most fun for me, even though I'm well aware how broken Lucas is, and the fact that my Wolf sucks.

Samus comes in a close 2nd.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Wolf, Toon Link, and Ike are the characters I enjoy the most.

They were all made to stunt.
They make my eyes sparkle.

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
Ganon is always most fun.

But I really dig Snake too. Setting up traps and watching people wonder when the heck you stuck a bomb to them is always fun.

Zero Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zero_Kirby
3DS FC
3909-7524-8639
Switch FC
SW 7923-7756-9289
Captain Falcon. Knee HYESZ for days. It's gotten to the point where I do a taunt input every time I do the Knee, without exception. I've started doing it in Smash 3DS. Why does it not work oh my god help me my games are crossing over AAAAAAAAGH

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Bowser is the funniest lol.
I love you people. :D

Bowser to me is the most "funnest", even though that's a bland and biased answer in my case because he's my main, but that's because Bowser can do stupid things. Jump Cancel OUT OF HIS GROUND POUND, Up-B, soo good! Side Smash? Potential to kill really early. Like, when your opponent is at 30%! Bowsers a stupid character but he's also a ridiculous character. I mean it's still possible to beat him (unlike Lucas), so it feels a little more rewarding to use and main one of the more underated characters in PM.

Crulex Crystallite

Smash Cadet
This is going to be one of those multi answer questions because people find fun or joy from so many different things.

I find Bowser, GnW, Wario, Mario, Luigi, Toon Link, Falco, Capn, Ganon, Charizard, DK, Roy, Diddy, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Pikachu and Kirby all super super fun.

For example, what's fun about Luigi is just his ridiculous quick hits and movement/wavedashing. Bowser's fortress hogging and landing hit stuns, or being able to jump absurdly high for a fair or Uair is uber fun. Wario's Bite and tech chasing capabilities is fun. etc.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord

Bowser to me is the most "funnest", even though that's a bland and biased answer in my case because he's my main, but that's because Bowser can do stupid things. Jump Cancel OUT OF HIS GROUND POUND, Up-B, soo good! Side Smash? Potential to kill really early. Like, when your opponent is at 30%! Bowsers a stupid character but he's also a ridiculous character. I mean it's still possible to beat him (unlike Lucas), so it feels a little more rewarding to use and main one of the more underated characters in PM.
Lol. Ganondorf still has higher average damage on all his moves than Bowser does :troll: And dat Flame Choke so clutch.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269

Lucas is not unbeatable. You just need to have skill and MU knowledge.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I find Mario and GnW to be the "funnest". With Mario, part of that comes from a personality I like to inject where he is a sore loser an takes everything way too seriously and aggressively. Much like Racist Mario..... and if you haven't gotten to see that gem....

GnW is just loads of fun to combo with, especially when a combo ends in a good Judge hammer.

Last edited:

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
I find Mario and GnW to be the "funnest". With Mario, part of that comes from a personality I like to inject where he is a sore loser an takes everything way too seriously and aggressively. Much like Racist Mario..... and if you haven't gotten to see that gem....

GnW is just loads of fun to combo with, especially when a combo ends in a good Judge hammer.
Agreed, GnW is one of my mains and there is nothing more satisfying than getting an 8 offstage, a 9 for a kill before the timer even reaches 7:50 (I've done that on WarioWare against Jiggs B-), a 4 for an edgeguard, or a grounded 2 for a free charged up-smash.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
@ CORY CORY , look at all these wrong people... It really makes you want to weep knowing that there are those out there that don't know the sweet glory that is Ganondorf...

Top Bottom