• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funnest character to play as?

necroTaxonomist

Smash Apprentice
Depends really on what aspects of the game you find fun. I like :luigimelee: because he slides everywhere and it's ridiculous. I know some people who like :ganondorfmelee: because he's super stylin'.

PepaCorn

Smash Apprentice
Fox or Falcon for the speed that I push buttons and Falco for the cool stuff

fsck!

Smash Cadet
Well, I find Peach the most fun or she wouldn't be my main. Ganon is definitely the most fun guy on the roster though that's not Peach for me. :3

ᴠanilla

Smash Rookie
I have a ton of fun playing friendlies with Roy. It's a shame he's not a better character though.

Itchell

Smash Rookie
Ices! The shenanigans they pull make me enjoy playing them fully

RevySSB

Smash Cadet
I like playing Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff.
Captain Falcon is my secondary so of course hes super fun to play. His combos are just amazing. And hes obviously the most stylish character in the game

Depends really on what aspects of the game you find fun.
I was surprised no one else tried mentioning something along the lines of this or saying: "fun is subjective"

Props :D

The most fun character to play is Master Hand for how often you never get to try doing it.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
I quite enjoy Ness. I would main him if he weren't such a garbage character.

I also enjoy Sheik and I dabble in spacies sometime.

Ganon and Falcon as honorable mentions.

At least I have PM for Ness. Oh wait. :(

Top Bottom