• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fundraising for ACS

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards,

The weekend after next, I'll be doing the Relay for Life at the Five Colleges. This is my third year participating and my second year captaining a team. It's really one of the coolest things I've ever done and I'm very proud that I do. I highly recommend it to any and all of you.

This year, however, our team has run into some financial issues and we've been facing a lot of trouble trying to raise funds. We're going to secure a table in the campus center and sell assorted ribbons and baked goods, as well as space on a memorial board to be displayed at the Relay.

I know the kind of people who frequent Smashboards. If I'm right at all, most of you aren't in a position to be spending much money at all, be you high schooler or younger kids with no steady source of income or college kids with fees, loans and book costs out your ***.

My question to you is what would make you more likely to donate? What would catch your interest and get you to give up a pizza?

Thanks guys,
Frank Vitale

Top Bottom