• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fundamentals

aijaya

Smash Rookie
I play smash and im learning more and more. I dont have the luxury of constant tournaments, so i cant learn all that i want atm, so can you smashers with a better knowledge of the game please enlighten me? i know stuff about the game, but id like to know more to improve. thank you

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Was about to link SleepyK's guide but AirFair got it covered, definetly give that one a read.
Other than that just read up on threads for your character and play as much as you can

Last edited:

Jackson

Smash Lord
It might be hard at first, but keep at it! This game becomes SO fun. I was in your shoes a few months ago and I'm developing my Falco quickly.

FlashG

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlakeKustard
Practice practice practice. Play the game until you're sick of it and continue to play anyway.

Top Bottom