• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun and Flashy way to edgeguard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
I searched the link forums and found nothing on what i'm going to post, so here it is :).

Basically, this is what happens.

1. Knock opponent off the stage. <--- Optional. Just make sure your both near the edge of the stage, with you facing outwards.
2. Get a bomb out, throw upwards.
3. As opponent recovers, hookshot him so he/she is grabbed.
4. Bomb falls on you (make sure it falls on you, and ONLY you - Not your opponent, or both of you, just YOU).
5. Opponent will be sent away at an angle similar to the pika tail spike.

Whats more, if above ~45%, the bomb's explosion will knock you upwards and turn you around at the same time, so with a bit of very, VERY easy DI you quickly grab the ledge.

It doesn't work on floaties, but for everyone else at around 40% it does, and it looks cool to!

No flames please, I know its not useful and it's extremely situational, but if you've got a newbie mate round your place, play him as Link and do this :). Fun fun fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom