• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Full 3.6 iso builder? Not for netplay

trashparent

Smash Rookie
Ever since my brawl disc stopped working for some reason, I've started using an iso to play PM. I know there's one for netplay but that doesnt work at all on my wii and I can't play it via dolphin because my computer cant handle running it at full speed. So is there a 3.6 iso or a fullset iso builder for it, and if not how can i the netplay iso on my wii?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Full ISO building is not possible right now because the alternate stage loader code is not compatible with files on ISO. You can still use a Brawl ISO, but you'll need the codes and P:M files to be loaded from SD via Ocarina.

trashparent

Smash Rookie
Full ISO building is not possible right now because the alternate stage loader code is not compatible with files on ISO. You can still use a Brawl ISO, but you'll need the codes and P:M files to be loaded from SD via Ocarina.
thanks m8! its working great.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
This should do you well. It's not how I did it, but it will work. Read it carefully, there are many settings you have to be careful about. Note also that you will need a .wad (NOT a .elf or .dol) of Gecko OS to load with Dolphin.

Top Bottom