• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FTilt, the great ground game punish

ccthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Question regarding the ftilt and what it seems to do to KD3s hurt box. I have noticed that with certain characters who's dairs have hit boxes extending past their own hurt box, they've managed to interrupt and cause damage to KD3 from hitting the hammer. It seems his hurt box extends into the hammer for this attack. Anyone else noticed this?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Haven't really seen it happen with aerials, but I've had ftilts like Link's, Marth's and even Samus' completely beat it out before. I hadn't really thought about it much until it happened with Samus, but our ftilt does have one flaw to it:

Dedede's arm is fully outstretched. So, the attack really isn't quite as disjointed as it looks.

Top Bottom