• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fsmash-gimped?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Well it seems that the whole two hit thing would help, but the thing is sometimes you cant hit a guy whos really really close to you. Its like, instead of running away from a Bowser Fsmash.....you can run into/past it. Which is completely ridicules. I think that when you get close to a Fsmash, you should expect to take the bull by the horns and just get smacked. But who knows the day might come when running toward the fsmash could be a possibility. =/

superman969

Smash Journeyman
if by take the bull by the horns and get hit, you mean, "I'm gonna commit suicide now," then yes.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Just space better. You shouldn't be standing so close to the opponent anyway with Bowser's massive range.

If the F-smash feels gimped to you, thats because all of his ground attacks are actually useful now... making it less necessary of an attack. I admit that it has less kill potential, but practically everything in the game does, and 34% damage uncharged is sweet.

Buuman

Smash Ace
This move is meant for the damage fellas. I believe it's the strongest f smash damage wise. Really great move if used in moderation and spaced right. Use the stutter step and incorporate this into your pivot game baby its ridiculous ^_^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
34%?! That's hell of a lot damage for 1 uncharged attack.

The 'not being able to hit' thing is just a matter of spacing methinks.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
If you have the time to run towards it you have to time to spot dodge it...so thats not exactly a viable way of dodging it, even if it does save you from the damage and knockback. It was said though that if you get hit by the first strike, you might be able to smash DI out of the second one, which I can agree with, definitely thats something to look into...but running into it...just spot dodge.

Top Bottom