• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frozen (Ice Climber clan!)

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
Ice VIper? have you gotten a Brawl Friend Code yet? if so ill add you to my friends list

and kack, we will have to try and play again soon. that was ********. As soon as you signed off though Mmac from the yoshi tribe signed on and i started a match and he joined without a hitch. A little lag cause he is from the west coast but better than nothing. I should be able to play some tomorrow if you can get online

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ice VIper? have you gotten a Brawl Friend Code yet? if so ill add you to my friends list

and kack, we will have to try and play again soon. that was ********. As soon as you signed off though Mmac from the yoshi tribe signed on and i started a match and he joined without a hitch. A little lag cause he is from the west coast but better than nothing. I should be able to play some tomorrow if you can get online
I'll be on tommorow after school so we can have a match then

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
cool deal kack...i get out of classes at 12 so i should be aroundish. If im not on and you want to play then post at the forgotten heroes forum as i will prolly see that before anything else.

also any frozen members playing in the tournament please check your pm's at the alliance forum. Liam has sent out our first round matchups. so far it seems that my partner are the only two that have gotten up with each other.

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
IceViper:: I got your pm and would like to add you but i dont know what your friend code is. Can you pm it to me or post it so Kack can put it on the first page?

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet
Sorry every1 I haven't been on in awhile. My internet is down (switching from cable to DSL) so I can't ckeck SmashBoards, sry. I'll notify every1 when i get my internet back up.

PS: I'm at the library, so I don't have my FC with me.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I propose that we rename the clan "Blood Bond"

Anyone who's seen the Snake Codec will know what I'm talking about. ^_^

DoctorSlickk

Smash Rookie
My brawl fc is 5455-9146-5120 plz pm yours i love to play online.:] o and how do u join this clan? i really wanna join.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Alright cool! Welcome to Frozen! Enjoy your stay and make sure to enjoy some of our freshly baked peanuts! j/k

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Guys this clan isn't dead, alot of us are just on the alliance forums. If you are an IC main, join Frozen!!!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Top Bottom