• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frowndged

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
D-code for the intro and outro... Nice!

Gotta admit, there were some funny plays in there. Good stuff!

-Ryan

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Bowyer is so good at this game that the only reason he doesn't 3-stock us all the time is because he's too busy 3-stocking himself.

D

Deleted member

Bowyer is so good at this game that the only reason he doesn't 3-stock us all the time is because he's too busy 3-stocking himself.
lol thats hilarious.i think the stage 3-stocks him on ocasion too though XD XD XD

Skazryk

Smash Apprentice
That was a nice video, but, it doesnt belong in the combo section it should go in the misc section. As with most of the videos, so, sadly it fits in an awkward and demeaning manner.

blackfox2765

Smash Rookie
Most of your opponents screwed up and killed themselves... and in some u killed ur self to kill the opponent... tell me how that is useful?? unless its there last life and u have 2 lives

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Actually, i was the one killing myself generally, and its not useful, its supposed to be funny.

orintemple

Smash Lord
That made me lol. I love how it is the opposite of a normal Smash video.

Also, that Jigglypuff player was awesome at WoPing. I like the music too.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol at 8 people suddenly posting in this topic right after 6 days without.

Again, thanks for all the comments.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Hahah, Bowyer we seem to have something in common xD
I tend to kill myself sometimes just to make a flashy kill or to see if that pillar under the last part of castle seige really can't be walljumped. Good vid man.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I love how I've gotten more views in the last 19 hours than in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks for the comments!

Top Bottom