• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frosty 2 The Return -April 17th, 2010. Capping out at 20

Suspect

Smash Hero
LOL my original post is missing a lot of info

The tourney is tomorrow yall, people are allowed to show up as early as 10am I want to start everything by 12pm. If not enough people show up for any event then Round Robin will be done.

I only have 2 tv trays that can hold a small/medium tv and another stand thing that can hold a tv. So we will only be using a max of 5 tv's unless someone brings some type of stand. Also BRING WII's! most importand part, cause I don't have one.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well, my shoot got pushed back to next weekend. The only thing keeping me from coming to this is the fact that I've been sick the past two days.

If I'm feeling better by tomorrow, I'll come to this.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
C'mon, Ziggy.

I've never let sickness stop me.
Sickness implies weakness.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I think Paw, Juj, Mstar, Wombat and axeray are the only ones left. Nike doesnt do teams

I still don't know if I'll come. Even though its just ten dollars (two drinks at chachos) I don't know if I want to spend it on such a small bracket. It really depends on how much I want to play brawl in the morning.

Would you make it round robin???

Top Bottom