• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From reader to writer, Woven's introduction

Woven-

Smash Rookie
NNID
Woven
3DS FC
3883-7508-5686
Hi Smashboards!

With the recent acquisition of a brand new 3DS XL (limited edition Super Smashbros! will take picture of it if someone's want to see), it's time for me to enter the Smash community. I started playing at friend's home on SSBM, spamming buttons on :marthmelee: and continued onto SSBB :ike: as it came out.

It's the first time I own the game, and even a Nintendo console - even a console (and I still had a good childhood don't worry!). Now things have changed, I plan to get better at this game and I've already spent quite some time reading through this forum; I feel like I want to take part to the community to enhance my Smashbros experience.

I'm planning on maining :4falcon::4kirby::4darkpit: but things could evolve, I just feel more at ease with those characters so far.
My level is low, I hardly beat level 9 CPU (level 8 I'm not afraid of you anymore!) but I want to learn and get better.

For the real life part, not much to say. I'm 23, just finished engineering studies and I live in France (so be kind with me and my nowhere-near-to-perfect English :ohwell:)

I've seen in the Online Subforum that someone found tutoring to improve his level, so I'm going to make my own thread hoping for a kind soul to help me :bee: (will edit link here as I create the thread).

Thanks for reading!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ah another Kirby main I see. Lucky you got the limited edition, I'm so jealous. I'll help you if you want, I'm not the best player, but I'll sure give you a run for your money! My FC is 4699-5598-8215. My Skype is wolfie9090 if you want in to our online tourney group

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
I believe there is a thread somewhere on the boards to find high-level players to help tutor you. And I'm always up for a game! My FC is in my profile!

Woven-

Smash Rookie
NNID
Woven
3DS FC
3883-7508-5686
I believe there is a thread somewhere on the boards to find high-level players to help tutor you. And I'm always up for a game! My FC is in my profile!
Thanks, added you!

Well already met many new people thanks to this thread, thank you guys. See you in-game maybe!

Last edited:
Top Bottom