• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Canada! I can make it out to Fresno!

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
Okay as I said last week I am on vacation here in Porterville. I was supposed to leave a couple days ago but that has been changed. My cousin said she would take me out to Fresno for some smashing tomorrow or maybe even Thursday if I can get some info for where to smash.

Please post if you're interested in smashing and give me a location and we can plan something out. Thanks.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
Okay as I said last week I am on vacation here in Porterville. I was supposed to leave a couple days ago but that has been changed. My cousin said she would take me out to Fresno for some smashing tomorrow or maybe even Thursday if I can get some info for where to smash.

Please post if you're interested in smashing and give me a location and we can plan something out. Thanks.
i would smash but i work 3-7 both days so it have to be before 2

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Come to Alta Loma(teh 909)
If interested probably some friendlies around here today since we are all kinda stuck here.

Top Bottom