• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From a Spyro supporter: Congratulations

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
If we only get one purple dragon in Smash Ultimate, I'm more than satisfied to see Ridley make the cut.

Still, although Sakurai said not to expect many newcomers, I'm sure there's plenty of room for one more dragon and his bandicoot buddy. It's probably a good thing that Ridley was revealed first, though.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I wouldn't really expect Spyro, but I wouldn't be against his inclusion. Maybe you will get to play him in Smash Ultimate.

For me, anything from now on it is just a bonus, unless it is more arbitrary Fire Emblem and Pokémon inclusions (which seem unlikely, but who knows). I would like to see an extra rep from Konami (either someone from Silent Hill, like Pyramid Head or Richter Belmont from Castlevania), but those are unrealistic dreams.

Kori

Smash Cadet
With the remake being announced for ps4, I wouldn't keep my hopes too high, it would just seem out of place... Then again, we have Snake, and he always seemed like a Playstation guy to me... So what do I know. Best of luck on getting him in!! <3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Was there some kind of weird jealousy thing between the Spyro fanbase and Ridley or something?

Top Bottom