• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frogla's Subspace Prediction Story

Frogla

Smash Ace
Ok my view on story mode has changed. I think each character will have their own. You will start with Mario’s as your only available one and this will work like Sonic Adventure. You unlock other characters and Stories as you play. And you can complete them in any order. Like first completing Mario’s then Kirby’s, like take them one at a time. Or you can like save and quit and start somewhere else on another story. But either way here we go. If I ever include something in parenthesis () then it something that is unlocked or happens in the game. Like a battle or such. This is a prediction and i base this off of the begging movie and the Subspace update pics. More will be added.

Mario’s Story
~Chapter 1~
Nintendo Stadium

Mario’s felt nervous as he entered to arena. Waving at the cheering crowds of adoring fans. To fight was what Mario lived to do, not continually but he loved it in moderation. Today was his bout with Kirby, Warpstar Knight. “The area today will be Battlefield” said an Announcer.
Mario and Kirby stepped up to each other both teeming with excitement. Mario and Kirby both shook hands as a portal opened. Both of them stepping thru entered out on a course that resembled an ancient valley. Mario and Kirby waited for the cue, “BRAWL!!” the announcer yelled.
(End of First Cutscene, Mario and Kirby Battle)
Mario lunged at Kirby throwing punches at the small Pink Hero. But Kirby was fast, Mario ended up eating the hard end of a hammer. Kirby was almost too evasive for Mario to hit, But he manage to land a few blows on him.
The battle raged on neither side falling off the edge completely. But finally Mario spiked Kirby downwards, KO’ing it.
(End of Battle, Go’s to Cutscene II)
Mario and a Kirby Trophy both appeared in the arena. Mario doing the sportsman like thing went over to the lifeless Kirby Trophy and shook its hand and bringing Kirby back to life. Kirby and Mario let go of each other’s hand and waved at the audience.
The crowd sprang to life with cheer’s and applause. All was right in Mario’s mind; Mario shot a quick glance over at the sky. The sky quickly became blood red, as a dark figure of a ship came into view. The ship’s size was enormous as it closed into the center arena.
Mario was quickly ready to fight, but was surprised to see purple blobs falling from the ship. Each blob hitting the ground, Mario was looking around in fear and saw Kirby do the same.
Blobs of darkness began to gather from the floor and Robotic creatures arose from them. In seconds fifteen to twenty robots stood in front of Mario and Kirby. Mario was relieved to see Zelda appear behind him, and Peach floating down there after. Ready to defend if the need arose.
(End of Cutscene, Adventure Mode Stage)
The gang tried to run at the group of Robots and they each fought a group, Mario began to attack a group of three robots. But these robots weren’t your average Joes they could definitely pack a punch. If Mario threw a Fireball at one, That Robot could now use His Fireball’s against him. But Mario finally managed to smash the group of Robots. Mario ran down to the stadium doors trying to find Peach. Mario finally came upon the outside of the arena and saw Kirby Trophy Form on the ground and the ship that caused this flying off.
(End of Adventure Mode, Start Cutscene III)
Mario revitalized Kirby and waited for them to speak. But Silence was all he heard.
“Where’s Peach and Zelda” Mario asked.
“They took her” Kirby said looking downwards.
“What” said Mario.
“We tried to stop the Robots, but there too strong” said Kirby.” That was the Halberd, My rival’s ship” exclaimed Kirby.
“Who took them!” shouted Mario.
“A strange dinosaur came down in a clown looking flying machine” said Kirby.
“Bowser!” Mario said with fury in his voice.” Kirby is there a way you can get me up there” Mario pleaded.
Kirby nodded and let out a squeal whistle. No sooner had he done that did a Star fly to them.
(End Cutscene III, Screen Goes Black).
(Message appears on screen. Kirby’s Story is now playable, we have to stop the Halberd.)
(Ask if you would like to save and gives you the option to play another person’s story).

Top Bottom