• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friends Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
What was your friends reaction when you first learned the chain grab?

I first seen the chain grab at a Michigan tourney so i didn't know about until i seen lain do it.
My friend laughed at me as i stayed up all night trying to learn the chain grab. it took me about a month to get the infinite cg down so they had nothing to worry about then. Now they refuse to play the ice climbers, they even set up a sign that says ''NO ICE CLIMBERS''.As soon as I grab them they go crazy taping every button and smacking down my controller. They always tell me that "IC'S ARE CHEAP AND IT TAKES NO SKILL TO CG" and i just reply with "ok then you do the cg"

i kind of regret learning it because every time i pick the ic's they just set down there control and they won't play me

lain

Smash Master
People are b itches like that. Don't worry about it bra, I've had similar experiences (as I'm sure most smashers have too).

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Almost everyone I play against wants them banned. They also call me a cheater and say that it take no skills to perform grab combos. I then proceed to tell them to perform the infinite and the longest chain I have seen is one back throw. Funny thing is that after I learned the infinite, they started saying it takes no skill. Before hand, they said it was difficult. Every once in a while, I start messing up the grab combos. Then they proceed to tell me I suck at them. When that happens, I go super saiyan and stop messing up the infinite completely. Sometimes just to anger them even further, I start performing flashy combos, such as back throw> down throw pivot grab.

Zephil

Smash Ace
I also has suffered that (lol infiltrating the IC boards xD)... When my friends start saying that cg are cheap I just tell them "k no chain grab... I will only grab you to kill you" people don´t understand that IC are much more than cg... thats why they are so fun... 2x1 in one character, cmon whats better than that :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yet another thread like this one.

Edit: I'm just gonna close this. This is why I made the social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom