• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Friendlies at EVO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianBakn

Smash Rookie
How many setups are there for friendlies? Is it enough or does it feel like people stand around and if you don't make it out of pools you don't get your money's worth?

Bit concerned because I notice the pool is double elim. Coming from Canada I don't want to go there, get 2-0'd or 2-1'd in pools, never be able to play any friendlies, and feel like I wasted a fair bit of money :(.

dede_495

Smash Cadet
Well, last year I saw a few friendlies at Friday because it was the 1st round of pools all day long
On Saturday it was just the top 64 until top 8 if I remember so it had a lot of time for friendlies xD

I don't know if it will be the same this year, but i want play more friendlies with more people =D

MattPlaysSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
Matt16545
Thank god. I can't wait for evo. this'll be my first tournament, but I honestly just wanna play with high level people, I don't care if I get destroyed, I just wanna play. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom