• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

friend codes for brawl

cingman

Smash Rookie
friend code for brawl
Hey I just got a wii today but i have no friends, so if you would kindly leave your friend code I'll be sure to add you to my friends list so we can play on the ninth! when i get brawl I'll add my brawl code as well. thank you

FC: 8584 7829 2649 3037
nickname: Cingman

main:Fox, marth, pit

email me: cingmanx@hotmail.com

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Yea Cingman ill add You But im confused it wat "FC" is well anyways i just added u to my Wii so just add me ok

well as you can see it's kinda pointless for me to put my Wii #number down Lol (my #'s under my tag)

nickname: Aries

main:??? & Samus/ZSSamus

Shapechanger

Smash Apprentice
Careful, guys. You need to differentiate between your "friend code" and your "Brawl Code". What you need to be exchanging is the Brawl Code, because the friend code alone will not let you play with each other.

On that note, my Brawl Code is: 2449-4289-9909
I main Lucario and Zero Suit Samus thusfar.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Everyone just update your profiles with your brawl and friend code. It shows it under your avatar.

Add me :).

Top Bottom