• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friday Night Smash TW

Bailey

Smash Hero
This is the manager of ToyWiz posting this under Bailey's name since he didn't log out. I am just posting the results here because he normally says tournament results section so why not. Here are the results for today's/night's tournament which started at 4:00 PM and ended a half and hour ago.

SINGLES:
1: Bailey ($123.50)
2: EEvisu ($47.50)
3: Jesus ($19.00)
4: Pr0digy
5: Lean
5: Storms
7: Dirty Musik
7: Chunk a Monk
9: Moe
9: Byno
9: The Daver
9: Gilbert
13: Lil Phil
13: Post
13: Messina
13: Conelley
17: Polta-F%$&
17: The Jeffinator
17: N00b

DOUBLES:
1: Shoulda Lean (Bailey and Lean) ($68.25)
2: Unholy Cakes (Jesus and Chunk a Monk) ($36.75)
3: Racial Slurs (EEvisu and Storms) ($0.00)
4: Fun Duel???? (Messina and Polt-F%$&)
5: Lil Phil is a luck sack (Lil Phil and Byno)
5: Dirty Musik is 16 (Dirty Musik and Gilbert)
7: Moe (Moe and Pr0digy)

Low Tier Singles:
1: Jesus ($60.00)
2: Bailey
3: Storms
4: The Daver
5: EEvisu
5: Pr0digy
7: Lean
7: Polta-F%$&
9: Post
9: Lil Phil
9: The Jeffinator
9: N00b

Low Tier Doubles:
1: Christ on a Stick (Bailey and Jesus) ($42.00)
2: Fatty Schrunch Cakes Vol.1 (Chunk a Monk and Storms) ($12.00)
3: Uh Oh OREO (Lean and EEvisu) ($6.00)
4: Bailey Sucks (Byno and Lil Phil)
5: Messinator (The Jeffinator and Messina)
5: No You Suck (Skittles and Reese's)

I don't know how to show brakcets. So I will write who beat who.
In Singles:

Bailey:

Winner's Bracket:
Bye
Def. Messina
Def. Dirty Musik
Def. Jesus
Def. EEvisu
Lost: EEvisu

Loser's Bracket
Def. EEvisu

EEvisu:

Winner's Bracket:
Bye
Def. Lil Phil
Def. Storms
Def. Lean
Lost: Bailey

Loser's Bracket:
Def. Jesus
Def. Bailey

Jesus:

Winner's Bracket:
Bye
Def. Gilbert
Def. Moe

Loser's Bracket:
Def. Storms
Def. Pr0digy
Lost: EEvisu

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
Um Mooney, Lil Phil did enter, Noob was a random magic player here for draft. The Jeffinator is Jeff the manager who entered to give more people. The DAver is John Ps brother Dave. Pr0digy is Hector. and Mooney Chunk a Monk ins't Bailey. The mods can confirm that isn't his IP address. Storms told one of the kids from last week to sign up because Eric is gay sometimes. Honestly Mooney why must you always take matters involving where you used to live? No one liked you here and you keep acting like you were the favorite. Just shut the **** up and stop raining on everyones parade because your life sucks.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Dudes calm down.

Lean: Mooney can believe what he wants but he doesn't need you constantly flaming him like that he is a person too you know. If he doesn't think this happened whatever IDC because I know it did.

Mooney: You can believe what you want IDC you are in Florida now it doesn't matter what either of us do seeing how we are how many miles away lol?? Also I'd love to play you if I can go to Viva Lacatacytaytsdlkfmdssm tournament LOL. Also Mooney why do you think I am posting under Lean and Chunk a Monk I am really not a mod can check.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well this is suprising

i thought i would come back from flames from both

which didnt happen,thats a plus

and the reason i thought u were posting under they're names was because i had assumed both tournament threads were frauds or some crap

but sorry for assuming that stuff.and how far is viva la smashtaclysm from you?

edit:the reason i wasnt able to hear the voicemail is because..

1.i was smashing with some friends(busy)
2.i forgot my voicemail password >______________>

Chunk-a-Monk

Smash Rookie
Great tourney guys. Jesus nice job in teams man. Sorry bout stealin your lives pretty often but i didn't do so bad. That gay **** u showed me with Peach worked really well. And thanx for showing me how to dash dance pretty easily with marth. Yo i gotta say this is the most fun ive ever had at a tourney.....I mean its only my second but even though brawls coming out soon im really glad they still have melee tournies.

P.S. Rofl Storms that was the gayiest thing ive ever seen falling through Pokemon Stadium TWICE!! And Does anyone know how that happens? Like can u fall through the stage on purpose or does it only happen when it changes?

Chunk-a-Monk

Smash Rookie
Awww the next ones gonna be written on smashboards. I mean i think im pretty good but looking through video discussion i see that some people are REALLY good. Like i can barelly follow what is goin on in the vid.lol Anywho i guess at the least it'd be cool to play fresh competition. And who knows. Maybe i'll win. rofl

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Can someone please put the address where exactly this Toywiz is located. And while we're at it was there any vids recorded?

phish-it

Smash Champion
Bah, another one of these I could've came to. If your not going to advertise the tournament on smashboards, theres no reason to post the results for it...

Top Bottom