• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fri Night Tourney - TONIGHT 12/26

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
Start time around 11pm i guess

Fri Night Tourney - Unofficially Sponsored by SuperSmashBros64.com.

5 Stocks, Double Elimination.

All sets are BO3 until Top 4 (WF LF GF), which are BO5.

Dreamland is starter stage. Congo and Peach's are Counterpicks.

Regular CP rules (Loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character).

Winner receives a $5 Amazon Gift Card.

You can sign up on AdvancedBrackets BUTTT since studstill went to Whine Castle to buy some Wehburgers and French Cries and has been clicking the DELETE TOURNAMENT button, it's best to post here and i'll keep everyone updated. worst comes to worst i'll use challonge as well.

looking for 12 people minimum, cuz a 10 person tourney would just be silly for me to give away a gift card.

BUT if there's more interest in it TOMORROW, i'll have it then, since i'm miraculously free then as well as tonight.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
This is in no way supported by SuperSmashBros64.com
If @Shears wishes to endorse this with his name he is free, but he does not speak for the site on his own.
I wish you would quit this sick delusion that you are in anyway affiliated with my website.

Studstill

Smash Ace
And all three entries of your tournament are on the site, I quit deleting them after it was apparent you would ignore my wishes, like a petulant child.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
this tournament is in fact unofficially sponsored by supersmashbros64.com, please don't be silly studstill. it's not your website. stop talking about it.

still taking signups obv

also it's only your event, not the website's series.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
It isn`t mine, you fool.
It`s the Official Online Tournament Series brought to you by SuperSmashBros64.com
Thank you.
This is in no way supported by SuperSmashBros64.com
If @Shears wishes to endorse this with his name he is free, but he does not speak for the site on his own.
I wish you would quit this sick delusion that you are in anyway affiliated with my website.
I don`t know how this is unclear. You sound like someone who cannot grasp simple concepts, but I`d just rather you kept me and my website out of your events.

Let's all get along you filthy animals
also merry Christmas
I`ve tried multiple, publicly, times to make peace with this degenerate child.

To the mods:
I`m not sure why I`m being asked to tolerate this. A simple whois on SuperSmashBros64.com proves my ownership. Cobr`s clear attempts to simply 'claim' he is a representative of my site aren`t your business to police, I suppose, but in this context would violate at least two of the Global rules.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
There never was a discussion; you literally have no idea what you are talking about, which is why it is so strange you carry on.
How is it you even propose to know about the financial dealings of my website? Sounds like total bull****, lol.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i know things, studstill. just believe me on that. mmkay pumpkin?

anyway, RESULTS!

bracket
http://challonge.com/FriNightKailleraREDUX

Supreme Champion: LD
Worthy Adversary: Dext3r
Maybe Next Time: Twilight Sparkle
4th place: Cobr
5th place tie: greginator
Umbra
7th place tie: Roman
caneut
9th place tie: Cookies
Kahnu
Nino
Argel
13th place tie: pidgezero_one
WarnWu
Profmak
The Player
17th place: hai

seems as though i keep my 4thplaceolution title and LD takes yet another tourney. so he wins the $5 amazon gift card.

THIS TOURNAMENT WAS UNOFFICIALLY SPONSORED BY SUPERSMASHBROS64.COM

they thank you for playing

Last edited:
Top Bottom