• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fresno state smashers

TheSensei

Smash Rookie
For the love of all that is good, please tell me more than two of us exist out there. I'm sick of playing this DK over and over again. He's good but this is getting too repetitive. If you go to Fresno State and play smash respond to this ASAP!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

there are great fresno players, not sure if they still play. mexi, dizzy, obey...

not sure if they go to fresno state either

TheSensei

Smash Rookie
obey stopped playing, haven't seen mexi in forever, and i think dizzy stopped too...
:( it's lonely here
thanks though!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Mexi texted me asking when the next merced tourney is at, which shows that Fresno is still interested.

you should make it out to the merced tourney.

TheSensei

Smash Rookie
yeah, but the key thing about fresno is that there never is a collective playing session. I'll try to come up to Merced, since I want to personally pay you back for 4 stocking my marth last time

Top Bottom