• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fresh Default common5.pac...cant find it!

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Im looking for a non edited default common5.pac and cant find it anywhere :( Can anyone post it up real quick for me? Thanks

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Im trying to replace the char_bust_tex_lz77.pac with a fresh one since I dont want any CSPs but everytime I do (With Brawl box) the game freezes right when It tries to load the CSS :( Maybe im not replacing it right?

Im on NTSC - U Brawl and do have all the files on my SD Card ok. Brawl works fine with all my textures but as soon as I edit the char_bust_tex_lz77.pac with brawl box and put it in my SD Card and load the game and it freezes at the CSS. The "beep of death"

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Just delete the file off of your SD card if you don't want CSP's, it won't effect anything (to my knowledge).

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Just delete the file off of your SD card if you don't want CSP's, it won't effect anything (to my knowledge).
No see because I downloaded a CSS (sc_selcharacter.pac or whatev its called) and the CSS has CSPs. I want the CSPs removed but not the whole CSS :(

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Well, just open Common5.pac in BrawlBox and go under sc_selcharacter_en and extract char_bust_tex_lz77 and then replace it in your sc_selcharacter.pac file, then put the sc_selcharacter.pac file in pfmenu2 (not pf/menu2, there is some odd bug with the FPC that makes it not read from pf/menu2, but pfmenu2 instead).

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Ah ok! I was putting it in pf>menu2

Thats odd though as the original CSS I downloaded works in pf>menu2. After I edit it in brawlbox it has to go in pfmenu2 instead? :0

oddness

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Sometimes it works in pf/menu2, sometimes it doesn't. Try putting it in both to make sure it works.

Top Bottom