• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freeze when a game finish...

Kor_Hey_1

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone,

My wii doesn't read DVD anymore so I decided install PM with the homebrew channel.

I installed homebrew, use usb loader GX and a SD card 2 Go non HC. Brawl in on a Hard drive connected to the port 0 (bottom when the wii is place horizontally)

i can play but after 3 games miximum, the game freezes when I finish a game.

When I disable ocarina code, brawl run normally. I already deleted the custom stages.

I tried formating my sd card, re-download PM and reinstall all the file...

It's a little weird since brawl run normally and I even can play fine on 20xx.

If nobody have a clue, is it possible for someone who have a perfectly working PM to send me the files in his SD? It could be easier...

Thans in advance for your replies and forgive my bad English, I'm not a native speaker (French).

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
Out of curiosity have you tried custom builds? I recommend trying something like super smash bros legacy m or something to see if its pm or if there is a different problem

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
The difference is that they are made by the community to change stages,skins,music,etc. They are normally tournament legal but are made so its not the same old thing every time.

Kor_Hey_1

Smash Cadet
I'll try it, it's downloading now. I'll replie again when it's done.

It's so depressing, sometmes I can play 1h and sometime just a game --'

Kor_Hey_1

Smash Cadet
Sooooooo... I downloaded Legacy but it didn't help.

I tried to put all the files on my usb hard drive and launch from it via homebrew. Brawl works perfectly fine but when I enable ocarina, the game starts like it was brawl. When I try to start a game, the menu's skin is like vanilla brawl but there are all the characters from PM and the rules are set to 4 stocks by default. Unfortunately, the game crash if I try to start a game... I tried to re-format my hard drive to fat32 and put again all the files...

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
Have you tried using another storage device? Go one by one if you can and try replacing the sd card first and then the hard drive

Kor_Hey_1

Smash Cadet
I tried put PM on SD and the other things on HDD. The game started but freeze before 30min of play...

I tried to play on my laptop via dolphin. 60fps, perfect. I don't try anymorer on wii.

Thanks for the help buddy =D

Top Bottom