• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Smash Ball (Even with no items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch_checkmeout

Smash Apprentice
I was playing around with Lucario after Sakurai said that his aura thing gets slightly stronger based on his standing in the match (i.e. down -10 kills or whatever, down 3 stocks etc.) He does get stronger, but that's not the point

If you're actually far behind in a really long match (And I mean LONG), when you die you'll spawn with a Smash Ball on you, which actually is permanently on you until you use it. So it can't be hit out of you or anything.

And this is merely a useless find like all my threads, since to actually get the smash ball you need to be down like 30 stocks (First happened to me when I was down 67 - 98)

So yeah. Just thought people should know, just in case you're in one of these matches lol

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Yup, we know. They announced this pretty much around the same time as the Smash Balls. It's part of the game, and you don't need to be down 30 stock for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom