• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free custom trainer cards

kma23

Smash Apprentice
ill be making trainer cards for anyone who ask as long as they follow these rule:
1.Have 6 Pokemon picked to be on card shiny or no shiny
2.No full legendary party's unless your willing to wait at least 2 days for it
3. these things take 20 mins to make plus i have school till the 23 of may
4.please have a trainer sprite picked out like post it on the forum or tell me something like line 3 down 4 across
5. remember this I'm only going to use one background same as mine on my sig un less you post otherwise ( this means post a picture of the background you want).
6. please remember I'm only human i cant pop out 100 of these babies a day i can take at most 10 requests per day.

also if you cant see my sig heres a link to my trainer card http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=willstrainercardsf9.png

cant wait to make you guys cards enjoy :) oops here the site with all the trainer sprites for you
oops heres the site http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html to go to for trainer sprites and pokemon sprite oh and dont forget to tell me what badge set you want.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
ill be making trainer cards for anyone who ask as long as they follow these rule:
1.Have 6 Pokemon picked to be on card shiny or no shiny
2.No full legendary party's unless your willing to wait at least 2 days for it

Why 2 days? It will take just as long as normal for legendaries...And could you explain more about your first rule?

Elen

Smash Lord
Alrighty, I guess I'll be the first ^.^
Pokemon -
1. Lucario (shiny)
2. Spiritomb (not shiny)
3. Rapidash (shiny)
4. Garchomp (not shiny)
5. Wobbufett (shiny)
6.Charizard (shiny)

The trainer I want is 4 down and 4 to the right. The veteran if you know who I'm talking about ^.^ Thanks a bunch for doing this! It's an awesome idea. And btw, yes, that is my real team :D

kma23

Smash Apprentice
Why 2 days? It will take just as long as normal for legendaries...And could you explain more about your first rule?

yeah it will but im busy making my own party and im willing to make trainer cards for people who want to enter tourneys and since almost all tournaments prohibit the use of legendary pokemon . so if you want a full legendary party just pm me ill make it , when i wrote to days i meant if im busy ill put full legendary party's low on my priority list if it partial i dont care just if all six are(celibi,groundon,kyogre.mew,jirachi and dialga ) then dont expect me to work my @$$
off making sure its done in 10 mins. hope this answered the questoin
and im williang to make your card now if you just put up a request

kma23

Smash Apprentice
it will be done in 10 mins also what background you want because im going to us a normal one if you don't specify.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Charizard
Venusaur
Blastoise
Alakazam
Heracross
spiritomb
(no shineys, i'm unlucky)
trainer sprite: rocket grunt (male) from FR/LG
background: your choice.

thanks for doing this!, my PC does'nt have paint..

kma23

Smash Apprentice
ok ill be done in 60 mins (making dinner sorry) and I'm going to experiment with the background a bit on yours hope you don't mind

Elen

Smash Lord
Sweet! It's awesome :D Thanks a bunch. Names fine ^^

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
yeah it will but im busy making my own party and im willing to make trainer cards for people who want to enter tourneys and since almost all tournaments prohibit the use of legendary pokemon . so if you want a full legendary party just pm me ill make it , when i wrote to days i meant if im busy ill put full legendary party's low on my priority list if it partial i dont care just if all six are(celibi,groundon,kyogre.mew,jirachi and dialga ) then dont expect me to work my @$$
off making sure its done in 10 mins. hope this answered the questoin
and im williang to make your card now if you just put up a request

Oh no thank you. I was just wondering. These are very easy to make by myself. I used to have a shop also.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
sorry alpha noob i was sorting out an error on your card i had to redo it 5 time just to get it right thanks for waiting though.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon:
Snorelax
Snorelax
Snorelax
Snorelax
Snorelax
Munchlax (Shiny)

Trainer:
2 lines down (The male pokemon Breeder)

Backround: Any

Thanks in Adv.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
@frankfly: I'm glad my friend phate pointed you here(we are neighbors so i was over at his house earlier) go to titus's link and scroll down till you hit templates or post the template you want me to use.
@titus: i used that to learn how to do it there but thank you i have just recently found a site full templates (thats somehow also hosted by neopets)
@2nd chance:im about to go to bed right now so I'm going to do yours half way and finish in the morning (like 8 am) also its nice to see a fellow snorlax fan. finished heres your card enjoy!!!

oh yeah you notice on munchlax's background it looks like a painting that's cause i had some errors and had to fix it myself (i did pretty well to) so tell me if you want me to redo it.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
sure ill be done (i was in school when you posted sorry)ill do it as soon as i go buy my Pokemon pearl (yes its true i don't have it yet and I'm quite depressed) im also going to be working on a project for school(why they assign projects the last 5 days a school i have no idea )but hey I'm in 7th grade so its going to be easy.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Pokemon:
Dic-k Cheney
Condy Rice
Laura Bush
Curious George
Jed Bush
Satan

Trainer:
George Bush

Backround:
Fiery, hellish scene.

Just use head pics.

titus

Smash Journeyman
i just had to do this, it sounded so fun! sorry pics are so blurry, i only have paint. and i dont know what jed bush looks like and when i image googled him i got the puma so.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
um, ok I love the background and your team is my worst nightmare .
also sorry ive been offline all weekend but i kinda was busy cause well i accidentally deleted paint to make room for a emulator so now im busy getting it back also titus if you wanna do the cards i don't mind cause my parents computer takes an hour to load a website.
P.S i waiting smash site to open and it's like torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also i didn't get pokemon pearl (starts to cut wrists) and to add to I'm waiting for Squarenix's amazing lineup of games this year.
http://www.gamesradar.com/us/psp/ga...12112331650045&releaseId=20060508184537476077
checkout this link if your looking forward to i think 6 final fantasy titles and 2 dragonquest title expected to release this fall (can barely wait for ff7 crisis core on psp man those graphics rock and final fantasy tactics A2 *drools*)
also if any of you know where i can get pearl super cheap post the link NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

titus

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know. :( i dont have any programs that can separate their pics with the backgrounds of the pics easily. unless there is an easy way to do it with paint, cuz the only way i know is coloring each square white and then making it transparent.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
yeah i know. :( i dont have any programs that can separate their pics with the backgrounds of the pics easily. unless there is an easy way to do it with paint, cuz the only way i know is coloring each square white and then making it transparent.
im not sure about that you should check jolteon's guide it might have something like that.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Just want to say thanks for doing this, I've always seen these crazy trainer cards and never met someone who actually made them himself. Anyhow..

Trainer: 12 down and 4 to the right. (Rich Boy) =-)

Pokemon:
-Kingdra
-Scizor
-Gliscor
-Garchomp
-Gallade
-Infernape

Background: Any.

Trainer Name: Silby

Badges: All eight D/P.

Once again thanks for doing this

titus

Smash Journeyman
@kma23
yeah i thought that i had said that i was too lazy to see if there was anything more that i could do. besides i usually dont have to do that kinda stuff and if i do need that done ill just ask someone.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
oh sorry dude ill get it done right know(hooray my paints back).
heres your card (sorry i was watching little miss sunshine AWESOME movie)

Zrt805

Smash Rookie
Hey m8! Id like one with:
swampert charazard sceptile
Dialga Empoleon Palkia
in that order if you can, and id like a ace trainer from DP on it, and the pokeball back ground i saw further up =P Thanks Much!

kma23

Smash Apprentice
Ace trainer???? sorry im going to get pearl tomorrow so i have no idea what your talking about unless its the essentials. please give the line numbers first

kma23

Smash Apprentice
no problem I am playing pearl now and just started fighting trainers this game rocks!!!!!!! al so ill finish the card for you

Top Bottom