• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Dude

Smash Cadet
Has anyone ever found and clicked the ad about getting a free Brawl?

And does anyone even think that they're actually going to give you a free Brawl if you fill out your name, e-mail, phone #, home address, yada yada?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Those promotions almost always require something along the lines of "Participation required" where paticipation entails completion of 2 platinum offers, 2 gold offers, and 2 silver offers, most of which require a credit card and future debt obligations not easily cancelled. Half the time you do get what you wanted, but at more of a hassle and cost than just going out and buying it. The other half of the time you just get juked, receiving nothing but more spam and less privacy.

Super Smash Dude

Smash Cadet
I nearly filled out all that stuff, but then I changed my mind and decided that actually buying Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be a lot safer than filling out a whole bunch of private information and getting your money stolen just to try and get a free game.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hi, please give me all your details so i can sell them to spam companies to spam you, and when a game that has no release date comes out I might concider thinking about the posibility of laughing at the fool who thought I would give him a copy of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom