• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freaky Glitched Tornament!

Autumnhammy

Smash Cadet
since i only have 2 GCN controllers and 1 wii remote theres 4 peopel in my tormant: her they are:

human 1: Me (green pikachu)
Human 2: Nick (Mario)
human 3: Josh (luigi)
human 4: Kayile (white princess peach)

uhrm..it hasnt started yet but the players have chose there players :confused:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lolwut....?

oh I get it...

Nick had an affair with Kaylie knowing Josh was nailing her!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Great tournament, I want to thank everyone who came out! :)

human 1: Me (green pikachu) - Congrats on winning, next time I wont SD on delphino!
Human 2: Nick (Mario) - I got ***** as MK and had to go Snake. Still lost. The next boss?
human 3: Josh (luigi) - Sucks you got gayed in LF on frigate, shoulda banned it.
human 4: Kayile (white princess peach) - Next time you'll do better, don't worry man, and dont quit peach!!

Huge turnout, I'd like to thank the host for finishing on time. Can't wait for the next one!!!

tekkie

Smash Master
since i only have 2 GCN controllers and 1 wii remote theres 4 peopel in my tormant: her they are:

human 1: Me (green pikachu)
Human 2: Nick (Mario)
human 3: Josh (luigi)
human 4: Kayile (white princess peach)

uhrm..it hasnt started yet but the players have chose there players :confused:
well wtf who won?

Prawn

Smash Master
human 1: Me (green pikachu) - Congrats on winning, next time I wont SD on delphino!

clearly

OverLade

Smash Hero
Grand finals wasn't recorded, so me and Nick Re-created the last stock of the falcon ditto in training mode. :bee:

It'll be up later this week!

GET HYPE

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
yooo have u heard about my tournament! i won it!

1. me
2. lvl5 cpu
3. lvl 7 cpu
4. lvl 9 cpu
5. mom
6. dad
7. uncle john
8. snoopy(my dog)

great tournament guys, it was mad intense, btw snoopy im sorry that u got bracket ****ed, maybe next time man

OverLade

Smash Hero
yooo have u heard about my tournament! i won it!

1. me
2. lvl5 cpu
3. lvl 7 cpu
4. lvl 9 cpu
5. mom
6. dad
7. uncle john
8. snoopy(my dog)

great tournament guys, it was mad intense, btw snoopy im sorry that u got bracket ****ed, maybe next time man
Snoopy got last??? WTF?? He must've been sandbagging.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh man, I am lol'ing out of the awesomeness that this thread has become. :laugh:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Snoppy is overrated anyway, my neighbours cat Mitten's is the best Red Alloy main in North America, last time I played her she 3 stocked me in our competitive coin match. Everyone should be thankful she had to be groomed the days of Pound

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Snoppy is overrated anyway, my neighbours cat Mitten's is the best Red Alloy main in North America, last time I played her she 3 stocked me in our competitive coin match. Everyone should be thankful she had to be groomed the days of Pound
naw man snoopy just sandbaggs sometimes :ohwell:, i tell him not to stay up late but he claims he says things. but whatever snoopy does need to step it up, u should see him in teams, mad beast. ;)

Top Bottom