• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Pre-HERB "Smashfest" - Get some Melee practice! (Friday)

Foxy

Smash Master
Alright, so I know this is really short notice but it's all good.

I'm aware that pretty much everyone is going to Chapel Hill to play with OOS'ers all night, but for those who aren't going there, I'm offering some good Smash over in my basement.

I guess it's a smashfest, but I don't expect too many people, so it's more like a practice session.

I'm dying to get some very serious practice... let me know if anyone can come!

TIME

5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday, March 19th

PLACE

12429 Browder Street
Raleigh, NC 27614

Easy landmark: my house is in an area DIRECTLY across from Wakefield High School. There are two streets that go into the neighborhood across the street from the school, and then after taking either of those two paths, there is a col-de-sac between both, which is my street.

I have a good basement for Smash and that's where it's gonna be.

CONTACT

My cell: 919-671-5142.

Call or text me if you need any help.

FOOD

There's a McDonalds about a minute away, a tiny bit further is a Wendy's, and there's more around too.

So yeah. If any bros are up for this that aren't going to be at CH, I very badly want Melee practice for HERB. I will play uber-seriouslies with anyone who comes.

Top Bottom