• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoX's SHDL

comboking

Smash Master
I don't know if i am the only person to think of this but. it seems like it is easier to short hop double laser.

I will edit this with more information later. but I have to take a nap because i had A smash fest til like 3 in the morning so yah!

Reynbo

Smash Cadet
of course it's easier short hops are higher now and you fall slower

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
It's far easier to do in Brawl than in Melee. In Melee you had to have fast fingers to pull it off, in this game you don't really need to be too fast about it. For example I could barely if ever do it in Melee (aside from using the control stick) because I couldn't bring my fingers fast enough from the jump buttons to the B button. However in this game I can do it all the time as if it was never a problem. Add on the floater physics and you get far more time to do it in this game than in Melee.

comboking

Smash Master
yah I have noticed and in melee I would shield then jump again and fire more lazers but now I can shine in between!

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
It's not as if SHDLing is very useful in Brawl, because horizontal momentum is slowed down, meaning you can't approach or retreat much at all while firing the blaster.

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
I think you can get three in there now. I could be wrong, cause I may have fired the last laser after I hit the ground (happened all the time with falco, and caused me great confusion), but I'm pretty sure I fired three.

I'll have to try again next time I can play :p

Top Bottom