• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's personality and appearance issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Nintendo has kept developing and changing this character through all these years testing which is the best look for Fox that will be a keeper for the future games that Fox McCloud will appear.

But they haven't succeded yet, at least we got the voice, but his look and personality is still a mistery.
In this thread I'll show you how many character designs has Fox McCloud been through and my opinion of these.

Please post your opinion about which is the Fox you like the most and why do you think he's the best choice to be the official Fox for the upcoming starfox games.
SNES Fox
Oh, the horror.

StarFox64
Here we got a silent, talented and serious Fox who only thinks of accomplishing his mission, following his dad's steps and the safety of his polygon friends.

StarFox Adventures
Here we see a funny, sarcastic and selfish Fox who's just running around kicking as$ and taking names. As long as he is getting paid or laid he'll do the job. He looks a little too fluffy for my taste, and he lacks of sleeves.

StarFox Assault
Here we got a smart, bada$s and cool Fox who looks after the safety of his team and the lylat system I guess.

Melee Fox
Here we have an arrogant, grumpy and mean Fox who just wants to beat you as quick as possible so he doesn't misses his flight.

DS Fox
Ugh, it doesn't look like a Fox at all.

Brawl Fox
Now we got a cute and cocky Gerbil that pursuits happiness and world peace
with his gun.

IMO I like Assault's Fox character design and Fox adventure's personality, THAT's the Fox I want. Please feel free to post your opinion and which Fox would you like it to be the REAL and OFFICIAL Fox McCloud for nintendo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom