• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's Final Smash...Clone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm ok? but that was made in 2004, right, star fox 64 was made somewhere in the 90s, so don't that mean Sakurai made the land master and has the right to use it in a final smash?:confused:

180OP

Smash Journeyman
The event was so awful that I could not find the 'landmasta' joke funny. This was terrible. you should not have made this thread.

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
Sad story..but Sakurai didn't clone Fox's final smash from this. He did it with Wolve's.
But geez, this must be some kind of frenzy. I mean, a frenzy with a man with miniguns is one thing, but a frenzy with a big bulldozer..I mean, what can stop this? They would have to blow it up.

But still, I have respect for the man who did this frenzy. Don't ask in which way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom