• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxology

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ok before you say "Wtf is that?" Or something like that watch this http://youtube.com/watch?v=kjrYLXC2p8s
Im thinking of making a video like that. I would like good fox players only. I would really want boom and nephiros. Maybe some others. But i want boom for the shdl's and nephiros for...something. If you guys wanna help just post here!

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be a good video...To bad I cant help call me for a Luigi or maybe Mario video.Also in your Team bombshell topic did you see that I wanted to join?In other words Ro up for a match?

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
just letting everyone know...or something. he really could have just replied on the 1st post of Foxology. then it would go back to the top of the list cuz it had a post. he would have gottten more replies anyways, cuz there are some posts here.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Yes, I can pretty much do everything except maybe crazy combos and u-air infinite

Zantetsu

Smash Master
@Lordkirby
Its a glitch with my profile. If i post a thread and edit it then the edited one gets re-posted.
And i hate it when noobies come in here and tell me what to do...I'v been here longer...Come on...I'l take you with my nose tied behind my back!

Top Bottom