• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX87

Smash Rookie
Everyone thinks that Fox is so weak. Like he can't with or something. Well, if you know his moves and use his speed to your advantage, he is a force to be delt with.
Fox is one of the best and very popular characters.

Lord_Jubei

Smash Rookie
Fox is one of the coolest characters! I agree but I always use him. His illusion attack looks sweet, especially when you pause the game and look at it. If you compare his face now to ssb, well nintendo did a wayyyyyy better job! :p

Shiekah of Shadow

Smash Cadet
And besides, he is not a strait out opponent like DK or mario. His advantage is jumping around the screen wearing down his opponent.

CagedRage

Smash Cadet
FOX: "Yeah, they all said I'm the best character, so I must be!"

*Fox does a little taunt, displaying his speed*

FOX: "I'm that d-amn good!"

FALCO: "Um, Fox...uh...I think you forgot someone.."

FOX: "HuH?"

*turns around*

BOWSER: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*Bowser picks up FOX and gnaws on him then tosses him off the screen*

FALCO: "And I thought I was full of myself..."

*Falco runs away*

GameFox

Smash Apprentice
Fox is my most favorite character in the whole wide game! I can whomp with him like you can't beleve!

The only problem I have with him is if I push B over when I'm facing the edge. Dieing to that is kinda lame.

Other then that, he's the best. :cool:

max

Smash Rookie
i gonna tell u this straight out. fox was, is, and will be the best SSB move their is. i mean, whats wrong with him? besides nothing! his fire fox kicks serious as-s if you have an airborn opponent. his illusion attack is so quick u wont have time to counter. his laser is great for longe-range shots and finishing off weak people. and his deflector sheild! GOOD LORD, THAT ROCKS!
not even samus's energy ball stands a chance against it. plus his A moves are fast and strong, he is fast himself, and he can jump. now, PLEASE tell me after that speech what there isnt to love about fox?

Fox#1

Smash Ace
As a Fox player He has improved his (a-button) attacks are still weak but he is good no doubt there :cool:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i gota disagre fox87 fox is very weak and rarly sees play in my group of frends, they all prefer falco for his strength and good laser

debaser

Smash Lord
ya fox is gud if you can control his speed he is very hard to control but i can do it especially his over b wich is fastest in game and is good if you can use it corectly

N355

Smash Apprentice
I am hoping this is a very old thread that got reposted for humorous purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom