• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox was nurfed

Genoisdabest

Smash Cadet
I noticed, when im playing fox now in brawl there is just something about him that is not as good...
Like for me now in brawl its hard for me to land several good hits with fox in succession, im not sure if its anything im doing wrong with him, if i need to use different tactics or what.

OnceAgain

Smash Cadet
Fox has alot easier landing several hits in a row than other characters, imo. Im not sure what you mean

KillamEXE

Smash Rookie
Don't create topics that have already been made, and spell stuff right, please!

But ya, Fox wasn't really "nerfed," he was just changed to even out the game for all characters. Again, not nerfed, just changed. He's used differently now, so if you try and use him like you did in Melee, it won't work.

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
yeah, you're right, people, please stop complaining about this and find a new way to play

sandaman

Smash Cadet
i dont think fox was nerfed, ppl were just so used to his speed in melee and since brawl is slower he feels floatier and slower, thats just my opinion

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
I noticed, when im playing fox now in brawl there is just something about him that is not as good...
Like for me now in brawl its hard for me to land several good hits with fox in succession, im not sure if its anything im doing wrong with him, if i need to use different tactics or what.
K, thx we know. He was toned down so he wouldn't break brawl... he's only on par with other characters now instead of being god. Topic made already.

Top Bottom