• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox voice media

Gestalt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-1016-2706
Has anyone seen or have the means to make a dedicated audio/video featuring Fox's lines in smash 4?

I don't have the means, 'cos reasons.

lines of interest:

- vs falco
- fire fox
- landmaster

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I was just about to post this, Yes please. Somebody should upload his voice clips.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone seen or have the means to make a dedicated audio/video featuring Fox's lines in smash 4?

lines of interest:

- vs falco
- fire fox
- landmaster
ill be honest i heard his voice and i dont really see what the big deal is his voice sounds different yes but not terrible i dont mind it actually

smash4

Smash Rookie

lines of interest:

- vs falco
- fire fox
- landmaster
If You Are Looking At His Voice Becoming Worse Then Of Course You Didn't Hear Falco's New One

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
If You Are Looking At His Voice Becoming Worse Then Of Course You Didn't Hear Falco's New One
no i heard falcos his voice is fine to but his final smash line seems to lack emotion in my eyes lol but what would i know im not a voice actor

smash4

Smash Rookie
no i heard falcos his voice is fine to but his final smash line seems to lack emotion in my eyes lol but what would i know im not a voice actor
Yeah i know but the worst part is that he even looks more serious with his new voice

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i know but the worst part is that he even looks more serious with his new voice
interestingly is i didn't realize it at 1st but his and foxs actors are from star fox 64 3d but hey im not complaining as atleast the voices are tolerable

smash4

Smash Rookie
but the brawl ones were better i don't remember when they started voicing them but i think they are from assault

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
but the brawl ones were better i don't remember when they started voicing them but i think they are from assault
agreed i do prefer the brawl voices but i can still tolerate these if i have to its like roger craig smith as sonic i hated his voice for sonic at 1st but now rogers grown on me i think fox and falcos voice can grow on me to

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
also i cant wait until people upload roy wendy morton iggy larry and ludwigs voice clips ita hard to find their voice clips online at a decent quality
Give me 1 million dollars and i'll do it.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
quick question how is the entire process done seems like a lot of hard work
It is, I have to ask Sakurai if i can upload the sounds or he said he would delete my pinky toes so then i have to dump the 3DS cartridge while running a marathon then use a toaster to edit it into a compilation then put it on Youtube.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
It is, I have to ask Sakurai if i can upload the sounds or he said he would delete my pinky toes so then i have to dump the 3DS cartridge while running a marathon then use a toaster to edit it into a compilation then put it on Youtube.
i see well atleast you have permission to do so and the end results are perfect

Gestalt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-1016-2706
ill be honest i heard his voice and i dont really see what the big deal is his voice sounds different yes but not terrible i dont mind it actually
I'm literally just looking for the media. I've heard it too. I'm just going to put it up on starfox-online--the grand repository for all things Star Fox. I don't mind the voice either. Yes, I found it disconcerting, but I think it will be memorable because it wasn't what I was expecting. (also allowing for wonderful joke material)

Just looking for the media, captain. So I can make a make star fox dubstep. I would do it myself if my roommate wasn't part ass, and I wasn't piss poor.

Very.

Last edited:

Gestalt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-1016-2706
Gah, I forgot. Japanese voice clips would be a dream, if anyone knows anyone who could make that possible.

Top Bottom