• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox upsmsh ooshine

cjugs

Smash Ace
seems to be his bread and butter when he plays me i can still take him but this is always his kill move does hard di or smash di help me live or anything?

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
if your really good and you sdi away from fox when he shines you that will make it a little bit harder for him. but theres not really anything you can do.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Down and away. If you hit up and away, influence Link to the top corners. Moreover, if he's always getting you with Usmash OOS try to find out what you're doing wrong. What I can only advice is to space properly.

Once you're properly spaced, pressure him with Jabs with quick shffled Nairs and Fairs-f you're feeling confident he's going to keep his shield up, grab him out of your pressure- the quick pressure may force him to either roll, spot dodge or full jump. If you punish his escapes correctly, you can start a juggle for percentage or even a stock.

Top Bottom