• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox shine cancel

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Nephiros that was a pretty sick video of all the different uses of shine cancelling...I think I am going to try and pick fox up again for that, well done.

malva00

Smash Master
too much of the same shine. no shine into dair/upsmash/grab/fair/uair or shine on platforms into moves

3/10

and I'm talking about nephiros's vid

Annex

Smash Ace
Seeing old threads like this makes me sad
People have come and gone from this game, and people will come and go after me. How long do we usually last?

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
i get depressed at the passing of time, events, and people as well corsola-chan. all of these things we love continue to live within us. smash isn't going anywhere for a while. i'll find nursing home smash communities if i have to when the time comes >xD

RedLlama102

Smash Rookie
I do not know how to waveshine in 64 or why it would happen, but melee is better because waveshine to up smash = win

Top Bottom