• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox or Falco

Marth_marth

Smash Cadet
I'm not saying one is better than the other just who do you recommend and why for high level of play. I play Falco because I have quite fast reflexes, and I'im able to pillar quite and combo better with Falco.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Well i mean if you have fast reflexes should you use Focx becuz he is much faster then falco.Fox's shine is more detremental
But Falco's combos are much easier to use
FOX AND FALCO

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Fox was who I first picked up as a character, so I've grown used to his controls the most, so seeing me play a Falco is rare. All my practice and serious tourney fights are done with Fox, Falco doesn't work for me.

I'm sick of seeing both, though, always Fox and Falco, gets really confusing. I was in a match with another dude, I am usually the white fox, but instead I was red colored. For about 5 secs I was thinking I was the white one, and I was just running into a wall during an official match. Everyone grew silent. Then we resumed fighting like normal once I figured out who the heck I was(really surprised my opponent didn't attack me while I was acting like an idiot).

Marth_marth

Smash Cadet
Fox's combos just don't work as well for me I am no way comparing myself to bombsoldier but thats what my style is like. It just works for me personally although I use both. Also look at Mew2King he doesn't have that fast a reflexes but he is one of the best if not the best fox in America.

Top Bottom