• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Moves...

Silencer777

Smash Rookie
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows any Fox related moves or any interesting moves for me to know...Also im not new at this, i know most of them its just the other day i heard about a move with L that cuts the lag in half when you land...these sound almost like glitching, using the controller and game flaws to your advantage. Please help me out i have gotten bored beating up my friends with the same moves...i need new ones, Also sorry for this HUGE post :)

D20

Smash Lord
Ok. I'm going to be totally honest with you. First, ask yourself if you want to play this game competitively. If the answer is "yes," then find a local tournament and just watch it. Try to get some friendly matches with people, too.

To find a local tournament, just go to the regional threads and take a look. There might be some tournaments, there might not. Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that best way to learn ANYTHING about this game is to play with people better than you. You'll learn more in 5 minutes at a tournament than wasting 5 hours asking questions on smashboards.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
You came sorta late into the smash metagame. wait for brawl, or not. Although it only takes about 2 months to learn the adv. techs, you will need to face more peeeps

2nd dont double post
3rd read the stickies
4th go post in the fox char specifics
5th welcome

Top Bottom